The PADI Scuba Review Refresher with DIVE WIMBLEDON
The PADI Scuba Review refresher course is for certified divers from any organisation who have not dived for 6 months and need to refresh their scuba diving knowledge and skills before going diving again. If you are going on holiday to dive then completing the PADI Scuba Review refresher course in London will save you spending valuable time refreshing your skills in resort.
- The precourse home study can be completed using your own PADI Open Water Diver manual or Elearning. If you don't have access to the PADI Open Water Diver manual or Elearning or would prefer the refresher Elearning option then the PADI Reactivate course is the course for you
- Under the supervision of a PADI Instructor or Divemaster you will refresh your scuba diving skills
- Upon completion your instructor will provide you with the official PADI Scuba Review sticker for your certification card as proof of completion.
- Review your PADI Open Water Diver manual or Elearning before your course
- PADI scuba diving certification
- Scuba diving certification from another organisation
- Minimum 10 years old0Complete the PADI Medical Form
- 3 hours on a Wednesday evening from 7.50-10.25pm at Putney Leisure Centre in London
- If Wednesdays aren't suitable we can often run the course in the evening at weekends
- We use several pools in Wandsworth, Kingston and Lambeth in South West London including Putney Leisure Centre, Tooting Leisure Centre, Streatham Leisure Centre, Southfields Community College and Wimbledon Lesiure Centre in London.
Your next Adventure
Once you have completed the PADI Reactivate course you might want to think about furthering your diving education with Dive Wimbledon in London or join us on one of our Swanage trips or on a Dive Wimbledon holiday to Egypt.
No Courses Found