The PADI Equipment Specialist Course with DIVE WIMBLEDON
Don’t miss a dive due to a scuba gear issue. Whether it's a blown o-ring, regulator problem, wetsuit tear or a broken fin strap you can learn how to manage basic scuba equipment adjustments with the PADI Equipment Specialist Course in London.
As a PADI Equipment Specialist you are prepared for the basic scuba equipment maintenance, care and adjustments you will encounter every day. In addition you will learn interesting background information about how your gear works, how it is repaired and other information that assist your equipment investment.
- PADI Equipment Specialist course Elearning
- Review the theory, principles and operation of scuba diving equipment
- Learn about routine recommended care, maintenance procedures and equipment storage
- How to overcome common problems with equipment
- Gain simple suggestions for comfortable equipment configurations and an introduction to new gear
- Note: The PADI Equipment Specialist Course is not an equipment repair course but it provides the foundation you will need if you are interested in learning equipment repair
- PADI Open Water Diver or an equivalent certification from another training organisation
- Minimum 12 years
- One half day or evenings can be arranged
- Dive Wimbledon, 22 Weir Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 8UG or Putney Leisure Centre
Your Next Adventure
After the PADI Equipment Specialist course Dive Wimbledon offers a full range of PADI speciality courses including PADI Drysuit Diver, Enriched Air Diver, PADI Deep Diver, PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy and many more
No Courses Found