The PADI Junior Open Water Referral course with DIVE WIMBLEDON
The PADI Junior Open Water Referral course is the ideal beginners scuba diving course if your child is aged 10 to 14 years and are going abroad to dive. This course covers all the theory and pool skills needed to become a fully qualified PADI Junior Open Water Diver and it gives your child the flexibility to complete the course with the 4 qualifying dives at a later date in London or on your own holiday abroad.
Alternatively you can sign them up to complete the full PADI Junior Open Water Diver course here. The PADI Junior Open Water Diver course has the same requirements as the PADI Open Water Diver course and is the world's most popular scuba course which has introduced millions of people to the underwater world.
- PADI offers a variety of home-study materials for the PADI Open Water Diver course - Elearning or PADI Open Water Manual and DVD package. With the Elearning option your child will complete more of the home study before the course and will spend less time in the classroom. The Elearning also includes their final PADI Open Water certification card which will save you buying it on holiday for £30 -50
- 5 pool modules
- Small classes
- Elearning: Read and complete the home study including knowledge reviews, quizzes and final exam or
- Manual: Read and complete the five knowledge reviews at home and theory modules in the classroom
To enroll in the PADI Open Diver Referral course or Junior Open Water Referral course your child must:
- Complete the PADI medical form. Call us if you have any queries
- Minimum of 10 years of age
- 1 weekend in London or
- 2 Wednesday evenings at Putney Leisure Centre. These sessions are for those short on time so we move at a faster pace than at weekends so we always use Elearning.
- £299 - Special Offer only £240 which includes either the Elearning or materials (The Elearning also includes your PADI Junior Open Water Diver certification card free of charge which will save you £30-75 on holiday when you complete your four qualifying dives)
- Private courses £399
- Enquire about private group courses
- PADI Junior Open Water Referral Course Gift Vouchers available here
- We typically use Putney Leisure Centre as it is the biggest and best dive pool in South West London. Occasionally we use other London scuba diving pools including Southfields Community College and Tooting Leisure Centre.
- Referral form valid for one year
- 4 dives required with a PADI Instructor on your own holiday
- Alternatively 4 dives with Dive Wimbledon in UK
- Or with Dive Wimbledon on one of our overseas holidays
Your next Adventure
Once your child has completed the PADI Junior Open Water Referral Course they may want to check out the PADI Open Water Qualifying Dives or alternatively they might like to complete the full PADI Junior Open Water Diver course.
We have courses starting on all the dates below but we are very flexible and it is possible to mix and match dates so please contact us if your course requires more flexibility and we will be happy to help.