The PADI Diving Enriched Air Nitrox with DIVE WIMBLEDON
The PADI Enriched Air Nitrox Specialty course is one of our most popular scuba diving specialty courses. Scuba diving with Enriched Air/ Nitrox can significantly increase your dive time at depths between 18 to 30 metres and is almost essential for UK divers as well as those who dive frequently abroad.
- PADI Enriched Air Diver Elearning or PADI Nitrox Speciality manual
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air competency - including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what O2 percentage is in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer
- PADI Open Water Diver or an equivalent certification from another training organisation
- Minimum 12 years of age
- One evening in London
- If the dates on our website do not suit please enquire as we are very flexible with our courses and can often run the course with very little notice
- Dive Wimbledon, 22 Weir Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 8UG or Putney Leisure Centre
Your Next Adventure
- Diving with enriched air nitrox benefits all types of diving but it goes particularly well with these specialties:
- PADI Wreck Diver course – Popular wrecks tend to be deeper, so enriched air nitrox maximizes your exploration time.
- PADI Deep Diver course – The deeper you dive, the shorter your no stop time – but enriched air nitrox increases it, giving you more time at depths up to 30m
- PADI Digital Underwater Photographer – Photographers usually like to make several dives so they can get lots of pictures. Enriched air nitrox reduces the amount of residual nitrogen you accumulate allowing repetitive dives to be longer.
- PADI Master Scuba Diver - The PADI Enriched Air Diver course counts toward your Master Scuba Diver rating -- the highest non professional certification in recreational diving.