The PADI Discover Scuba Diving Experience with DIVE WIMBLEDON
The PADI Discover Scuba Diving course is a 2 hour 'taster' try dive. This is a good option for those who are undecided about learning to dive as it gives you the opportunity to experience breathing underwater in very shallow depths without committing to a full PADI Open Water certification course. If you know you would like to learn to dive there is no need to complete the Discover Scuba Diving course and you can go straight on to the PADI Open Water Referral course which will save you days in the classroom on your holiday or the full PADI Open Water Diver course.
- This course teaches you the basics you need to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional
- You will complete a PADI Discover Scuba Diving booklet and a brief try dive medical questionnaire
- The session starts with an explanation of how the equipment works and the most important safety rules before the fun begins with an hour in the shallow water experiencing scuba diving for the first time
- Swimming kit, towel and a small padlock for the lockers
- A simple medical form needs to be completed
- Minimum 10 years of age
- 2 hours on a Saturday (6-8pm) or Sunday (6.30-8.30pm)
- All our PADI Discover Scuba Diving introductory try dive courses take place at Putney Leisure Centre in London. On a Saturday your course will takes place from 6 - 8pm and on a Sunday from 6.30 - 8.30pm
- We typically use Putney Leisure Centre as it is the biggest and best dive pool in South West London. Occasionally we use other London scuba diving pools including Southfields Community College, Balham Leisure Centre and Tooting Leisure Centre.
Your Next Adventure
Once you complete a Discover Scuba Diving course you will want to check out the PADI Open Water Referral course or full PADI Open Water Diver certification course or you can skip the Discover Scuba Diving course altogether and go straight to these courses if you prefer.