PADI Tec 45
The PADI Tec 45 course introduces Tec 40 divers to the first stages of full, technical deep decompression diving.
During the course you will learn:
- The skills and equipment and planning need to dive to a maximum of 45 metres/145 feet
- The knowledge to plan and execute single and repetitive decompression dives using a single stage cylinder of EANx or oxygen to accelerate or add conservatism to the decompression stops.
- There would be no time limit to amount of decompression
- Prepare for and respond to foreseeable technical diving emergencies
- Master the basic skills and procedures you’ll need as you move into deeper technical diving
- The final dive can also be completed on Hyperoxic Trimix. You will need the Trimix Manual and will also need to complete your final dive on Trimix. Please consult us for pricing.
- Personal PADI Tec Deep Crewpack including Tec Deep manual, dive planning slates, dive planning equipment check list and dive checklist and knowledge reviews
- One theory module
- 4 dives (one pool session)
- Small classes
- Read PADI Tec Deep manual
- Complete Knowledge Reviews
- PADI Tec 45 certification
- Once you are qualified with a bit more experience you will be ready to complete the PADI Tec 50 courses.
- A simple medical form to be completed. Click here. This form needs to be signed before you course by a doctor stating you are 'fit to dive'
- PADI Tec 40
- PADI Rescue Diver or equivalent
- PADI Enriched Air Diver Speciality
- PADI Deep Diver Speciality
- PADI Drysuit Diver Speciality (Highly recommended)
- 50 logged dives of which 12 are on Enriched Air and deeper than 18 metres
- 6 dives greater than 30 metres
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- £350 Excludes air fills and site entries and you should have your own harness, backplate and wing. Chat to us about our great equipment deals for our students completing PADI Tec courses with us.
- Private Courses £650 (Can be completed midweek)
- Birthday and Gift Vouchers available
- 1 Weekend (Weekdays occasionally available)
- We mainly use NDAC at Chepstow but the course occasionally takes place at Vobster Quay or Stoney Cove